Are you ready to be loved?
Who you are:
- You’re divorced once, or more than once, and you’re feeling as if you’ve failed – maybe even friends and relatives are treating you as if you should have stayed married, you should have covered up all his faults, and should be taking the blame (even if there was abuse or if he cheated on you for years).
- You’re not sure you even believe in love anymore. Yet you seem to see happy marriages and relationships everywhere you look. You wonder: Why them and not me?
- You feel very comfortable to move forward. You’re not sure what your expectations should be, or whether it’s even possible to have any expectations.
- You’ve done some online dating, or have had a man or two hit on you, and the whole thing has been pretty disappointing. You’re wondering if all that’s left in the dating department are the guys that no one else wants.
- You want to figure out what real love would feel like. You’re afraid to dream because you’re not sure you can stand the disappointment if your dreams don’t come true. You feel like maybe it’s just better to be the sacrificial lamb everyone in your life seems to think you are.
What your challenges tend to be:
- You’ve given up going after the things (and relationships) you want because you always feel rejected – or you find out that the person you felt was so wonderful actually had a lot to hide.
- You always give much more than you receive in all your relationships.
- You’re panicking because you’re afraid to be alone, so you tend to get involved in dating situations you regret, and you end up fitting yourself into the man’s life to the point that you don’t even know what your own interests are anymore.
- If you’re a mom, your kids often make things even more difficult. Since the divorce, you feel they give you less respect than before, and they hardly allow you a moment to yourself.
- You’ve read about how women need to develop self-love and create self-care rituals, and you’re not even sure what all that means. Nothing feels fun or enjoyable to you right now except maybe a glass of wine (or two or three).
- You find it very difficult to get enthused about anything, if this is what the rest of your life is going to be like.
What you need most right now:
- Someone to hold your hand and give you easy, doable steps to bring you the love and support you need.
- Motivation and a little bit of tough love, too. Friends and family are getting worn down trying to listen to you and give you advice, and they just don’t want to hear it anymore. You’re ready to get some loving straight talk from a rebel (me!) with a real plan to get you emotionally back on your feet.
- A way to figure out what has kept healthy love out of your life so far.
- Techniques that help you remember the younger you who had plans for her life – and to get clarity on what’s still possible for you to have now.
- To believe that your life can now be better than ever before – because that is the truth!
- Steps to receive the right kind of love and attention from all of the most important persons in your life, and to loosen the grip of people who drain you of your happiness and strength.
It's finally your turn to be loved the way you always wanted it to be.
The truth about post-divorce dating is that you need to be in a strong position before finding a great relationship. If you're not prepared, it's just too easy to attract the same kind of man you've already been disappointed by, over and over again.
You need to feel secure about who you are, what you want, and what you have to offer. Your strengths. Your weaknesses. What kind of man would complement you best.
When you prepare to be loved, you can then receive the right kind of love -- the kind you've always wanted, but may never have received before.
In Prepare to Be Loved, I share secrets that I've never before shared in any other coaching program. It’s a 5-hour one-to-one online VIP day – just you and me, from wherever you are in the world.
With me by your side online, you’ll complete a series of five steps in real time during the 5-hour day together. At the end of the day, you'll know exactly what to do to receive love and respect in your life and, ultimately, to let the right man find you.
The process is quick, exciting, and joyful. (And, by the way, just like all of my programs and coaching, you'll get more than the keys to finding a relationship -- you'll also transform your life in many other ways!)
What to do next:
Are you intrigued, but would like to know more? How about having a caring conversation with me? Let’s find out if Prepare to Be Loved would be right for you. Get in touch with us by filling out the form below and letting us know what you feel you need most. Hugs!