Are you curious about what's contained in our revolutionary Dynamic Divorcée Method?
Welcome to a brief introduction to the seven steps I developed for myself (and now teach) to recover from the emotional effects of divorce -- and move forward to fulfill all of my lifelong dreams. The only difference between you and me: It took me years to find a straight-forward method of healing quicker and moving on. It took a very long time to slog through many divorce recovery methods that really didn't work, and kept me stuck in the very patterns that I wanted to free myself from.
Want to know just a few of the things I tried? Talk therapy. Traditional methods of meditation. Yoga (I even became a registered yoga teacher). Soul searching and self-recrimination. I listened to mentors who told me to "face the realities of midlife." (Just a tip here: Don't let anyone tell you to reduce your expectations and get ready to settle for less because you're older.)
In short, I did everything that professionals and well-meaning friends tell you to do. And guess what? Just when you really want and need to get moving in your life, and leave behind the ruins of a marriage you can't do anything about -- following the conventional wisdom keeps you stuck in the past. The conventional stages-of-grief model does just one thing: It keeps you slogging through the stages of grief and low-grade depression. Year after year after year.
When you feel that way, it's no coincidence that the things that keep going wrong seem insurmountable, and the things that are going well don't resonate with you as positively and powerfully as they should.
Curious about the program that was born from the ashes of my own divorce recovery experience?
Here are the seven steps that I teach in The Dynamic Divorcée Method™, and in my 4-month coaching program:
1. Fresh start: Be able to look at your life as if seeing yourself for the first time, letting go of ideas and feelings about yourself that haven't served you.
2. Find your focus: Explore who you really are, who you want to be, and what you want from life.
3. Fear no more: No longer be afraid to dream, or fear to be who you know you can be.
4. Forget about it: Be able to let go of thoughts that no longer serve you. Forget does not mean forgive, unless you want it to.
5. Free yourself to fly: Stop the "shoulds" and release responsibility for things that are not your job. Be yourself so that others can be themselves, too.
6. Feminine attraction power: Dive deep into the powerful woman inside you.
7. Flourish: Put it all together. You are now ready to live the life you haven't dared to dream of.
I take women on a journey through these steps with the primary focus on gently letting go of the past (rather than ruminating on it), while taking practical, simple action steps that move you toward a beautiful, happy new life. That new life evolves as you go along the path -- there's no cookie-cutter shape of what it should look like. We've all been shaped by that cookie cutter way too much already, and divorce is a priceless opportunity to meet the real you again (or, for many women, to find out who you are and what you want for the first time).
Interested to learn more?
Click here to contact me (and even schedule a 30-minute Emotional Reset + Renew appointment, if you wish). I want so much to help you get to that place where you know that the end is just the beginning, and you can actually see everything that's waiting for you in that new beginning.